If you’re looking to join Autodesk to work on our platform for building digital twins, then the Tandem team has a number of openings that may be of interest to you.
- Product Managers – or wannabe PMs – should check out this North America-based posting.
- For people more interested in Customer Success positions, there’s a Europe-based CSM role posted.
- One more role that’s of particular interest to me, at least, is for a Boston-based Developer Advocate.
In terms of progress with the Tandem product, I recommend checking out this recent article in AEC Magazine by Martyn Day. Although I would emphasize that when Martyn mentions “my” work in the article, it’s actually the work of several people over basically a decade… I’m just the one who’s been most active in the blogosphere. :-)
If you want to hear about what’s coming in Tandem straight from the horse’s mouth (no offence, Bob ;-) then it’s possible to register now for the January 18th webinar where you’ll find some very interesting Dasher-like capabilities on the agenda:
Big things are in store for Tandem in 2023!
January 18, 2023 at 10 a.m. Central Time (US & Canada)
We just launched the public Facility Monitoring Beta and the Tandem community has been actively testing to help shape the future of digital twins and project handover, so we can all deliver better BIM and improve operations for owners.
We invite you to join the product team during our next webinar and share more of what’s to come in 2023 from Autodesk Tandem, Autodesk’s cloud solution for digital twins.
During this webinar, the Tandem product team will share:
- A walkthrough of Facility Monitoring in Beta
- How to bring IoT data into Tandem
- Updates of what's to come in Facility Monitoring Beta
This interactive webinar will be held on January 18th, 2023 at 10 a.m. CT. Join this live event, and as always, the team will take time to answer your questions.
If you are not able to attend this live webinar, register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording!
We look forward to seeing you on January 18th!