There’s a great opportunity coming up in March to learn about building software that works with Autodesk Construction Cloud: the ACS Integration Partner Summit 2022 is being held on St Patrick’s Day, March 17th.
Here’s some information on what to expect from this event:
- Autodesk Construction Overview
- Hear about Autodesk's construction platform vision, including recent business updates and a technical overview of the breadth of supported construction workflows.
- Autodesk Construction Cloud Platform, product, and Forge API updates
- A large focus will be on Forge APIs. We will discuss recently released APIs that allow you to deliver new features and workflows, review the API roadmap, and provide other Forge resources so you can start taking advantage of the platform now.
- Go-to-market best practices with co-marketing resources
- Want to connect to Autodesk’s construction customers? Learn about our sales alignment best practices, common marketing motions with partners, and how to utilize different toolkits for social media, blogs, and other promotional tactics.
So don’t be green with envy (groan) of others building on top of this platform: attend yourself to find out more!