At the beginning of March our Developer Advocacy and Support team will be running its annual series of DevDays Online events.
The first week will focus on public information – mainly news related to the Forge platform – while the second week will be for Autodesk Developer Network members, and focus mainly on our desktop products and APIs.
You can find more complete information here, and register via the links below:
- For everyone
- March 2 – DevDays Keynotes – Jim Quanci
- March 3 – Forge API update – Augusto Goncalves
- March 4 – Autodesk Construction Cloud and API update – Mikako Harada
- For ADN members
- March 9 – The next release of AutoCAD APIs – Madhukar Moogala
- March 10 – Revit API, Civil 3D & InfraWorks updates
- Civil 3D and InfraWorks update (10 minutes)
- Revit API update (45 minutes)
- March 11 – Inventor, Vault and Fusion 360 API update
All webinars start at 4pm GMT | 17h00 CET | 11am EST | 8am PST. All sessions will be recorded in case the timing doesn’t work for you.