After one update to the content he originally posted, Stephen Preston has handed the reigns for this DevTV across to Augusto Gonçalves, a São Paulo-based member of our DevTech Americas team.
Augusto presented his work to rave reviews at AU 2009, and has now updated the online DevTV content. I’ve gone ahead and updated the original post to point to this new content, but here are the links, for your convenience:
|AutoCAD VBA to VB.NET Migration Basics||view||download (44.7 Mb)|
Aside from upgrading the presenter (sorry, Stephen – I couldn’t resist ;-) we’ve made some additional enhancements in this version of the content and the included migration utility:
- Additional supporting white-paper
- Improved AutoCAD version support
- The utility now supports AutoCAD 2007-2010 on both 32- and 64-bit operating systems
- Auto-suggests the correct SDK version
- Supports AutoCAD Civil 3D-specific references
- Enabled AnyCPU compilation
- Disable the Visual Basic Express limitation for 64-bit
- Interface improvements
- Hide unnecessary routines and projects
- Some small bug fixes
- Localization issues, error checking
Please be sure to let us know if you have any feedback on this content (or questions for either Stephen or Augusto).