There’s still time to participate in the Autodesk Exchange Apps Hackathon, a virtual event taking place this weekend (September 20-21). The point of this event is to encourage developers to post apps to the Autodesk Exchange Apps store, and we’re even paying cool, hard cash ($50 or $100, whether free or paid) for each app that gets published.
Presentations and discussions will include:
- How to architect your app for Exchange:
- How to build your AutoCAD® app
- How to build your Autodesk® Revit® app
- How to build your Autodesk® Inventor® app
- How to build your Autodesk® 3ds Max® and Autodesk® Maya® apps
- Handling IPN notifications
- Implementing simple copy protection for your app
- Architecting your app to sell on monthly subscription
- Selling online web services on Exchange Apps
- Making use of Autodesk ‘cloud’ services such as our new, web-based, zero-client 3D model viewer
- Sustainability apps
Lots of great information to help kick-start your app development. Sign up now!