A quick post, for now, just to point you to this blog:
This will only work with Visual Studio 2008, it seems, so I haven't yet tested this out myself (I tend to be a laggard when it comes to Visual Studio, for some reason).
A quick note on what I've been up to in my spare time: I'm currently diving deeply into F#, to prepare for some internal presentations I'll be giving in February. As part of the exercise I went up to the attic and dusted off the 3.5" floppies containing my old final year project from my Computer Science studies, which uses a functional programming language called Miranda to model the behaviour of a Motorola 6800 processor. I've managed to convert this to F#, and am now seeing if I can get it to show some results.
I'll be back posting more regularly next week, I hope.